Are you passionate about rural libraries? If you are, then consider applying to become the new Assistant Director for Wisconsin’s Winnefox Library System. Winnefox is a 5-county library system serving 30 mostly small and rural community libraries. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced library professional to serve in a key management role for system operations.
Day-to-day administration of the system.
- Attending regular meetings with library directors.
- Providing library directors and trustees with information and advice on all aspects of library administration and management.
- Compiling statistical reports, funding requests, and budgets.
- Meeting with municipal, county, and state elected officials.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong belief in the importance of rural and small-town libraries.
- Be knowledgeable about library administration and current trends in library service.
- Be an effective communicator.
The annual salary for this position starts at $71,667. We offer a generous benefit package including retirement and health insurance through the Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds. A job description is available at
. Applications are due June 21, 2019.
Email a cover letter, resume and references to
or mail to:
Admin Office - Selection Committee
Winnefox Library System
106 Washington Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Winnefox is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Location/Region: Oshkosh, WI (54901)