Librarian www.anacorteswa.gov Closes 2/21/2019 by noon QUALIFICATIONS: 1.
Requires a master's degree in Library or Information Science from an American Library Association accredited college or university.
2. Must have three to five years related experience sufficient to demonstrate thorough competency and extensive knowledge, skills, and accomplishments with Library management, supervision, community and customer focused functions, protection of patron confidentiality, information management, and professional services.
3. Must possess a valid Washington State Driver's license.
Skills: 1. Must have excellent customer service skills.
2. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Must have excellent writing, planning, and organizational skills, for example to prepare and direct preparation of reports, budgets, and correspondence.
PHYSICAL: 1. Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and lift for prolonged periods in cramped spaces and stand for long periods of time.
2. Ability to sit and use computer workstation, including keyboard and visual display terminal, for extended periods of time; 3.
Ability to deal with the public for sustained periods while maintaining positive and enthusiastic communications.
4. Ability to use hands to grasp and pinch library materials for a prolonged period.
5. Position requires hearing, seeing, talking and repetitive motions of hands and wrists.
Frequent sitting or standing. Must be able to push, pull, or lift ten pounds and carry twenty pounds.
Location/Region: Anacortes, WA (98221)