Associate Manager, Client Training & Programming, Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Penguin Random House Publisher Services (PRHPS) sells and distributes titles from over 45 client publishers and is seeking an Associate Manager, Client Training & Programming to join the team. This role will report to the Manager, Client Engagement & Programming to help grow our clients’ job skills and industry expertise.
The Associate Manager, Client Training & Programming role requires a knack for learning systems and information quickly, then training professionals of varying skill levels, learning styles, and roles. Responsible for educating employees at over 45 client publishers, this person will be involved in coordinating and training via live webinars, planning in-person events, and creating digital learning assets; these materials include videos, worksheets, articles, documentation, and more.
- Training clients on proprietary systems;
- Planning in-person events and digital webinars;
- Developing newsletters and email communications;
- Creating educational content;
- Coordinating and facilitating presentations;
- Posting training assets and articles on WordPress;
- Collaborating with operations and sales teams to assess client development needs.
- 2-3 years of experience in a field related to the book industry and/or learning;
- Ability to create easy-to-follow tutorials and guides for digital systems;
- Technologically savvy, with experience using WordPress, email marketing software, Adobe Analytics, design, and video software a plus;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment across departments and functions;
- Passion for learning and teaching information to varying audiences;
- Experience shaping presentations and planning events.
Location/Region: New York