We have your next opportunity for a Image Library Services SME at an award-winning, best-in-class in-house studio at a major oil and gas Fortune 50 company. This full-service studio produces print, content, digital, interactive, training and video deliverables currently located in downtown San Ramon, CA.
Image Library Services SME Responsibilities:
Image Library Services SME Requirements:
- Provide team issue escalation and resolution support.
- Provide training on how to leverage the CIL team and tool for all Studio new hires.
- Train all new Image Archivists.
- Collaborate with Client-Partner on issues regarding CIL as needed.
- Support team and corporation in issues related to metadata and corporate compliance, information retention, protection and intellectual property concerns
- Monitor the group email box; manage incoming requests for digital assets
- Manage the archiving of assets into the Digital Asset Management (DAM) application, including advanced metadata entry
- Assist in asset purchases and searches
- Track assets, allowing easy and timely access in the DAM application
- Document and enforce processes for file management of assets into the DAM application
- Contribute ideas and suggestions, collaborate with team to improve the application and workflow processes
- Proficient knowledge of photo production process, different types of still and video file formats
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working with metadata, taxonomies, controlled vocabularies
- Familiarity with StyleLabs DAM (preferred) or similar DAM system
- Copyright knowledge related to media use in a corporate environment
- 3+ years in corporate or creative digital asset management with multimedia assets (preferred)
- Able to meet deadlines and see projects to completion; able to prioritize and remain organized under tight deadlines
- A team player and collaborator
- Someone that desires to try and adopt new standards, always keeping up with best practices
- Able to learn quickly and apply new tools and techniques
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: San Ramon, CA (94583)