Our client is looking for a Documentation Archivist located in Lawrenceville, NJ.
- Coordinate, review and prepare electronic IRT and Randomization documents to be loaded into eTMF; assist IRT staff with their eTMF activities
- Load electronic IRT and Randomization documents into eTMF
- Review and archive IRT and Randomization paper documents into Iron Mountain
- Retrieve archived materials from Iron Mountain, as needed
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on the use of the HP software which maintains information regarding documents archived with Iron Mountain
- Perform User Access Review of non-site users of IRT systems
- Perform User Access Review of sFTP users
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Lawrenceville, New Jersey