The Bradford Area Public Library is looking for a part-time business manager, 10 - 12 hours per week, to support the
day-to-day operations of the library. The position will
report to and work closely with the Executive Director.
The business manager will:
• Assist with fiscal operations and provide administrative
oversight and support
• Support donor and patron relations; provide donor database and fund management
• Assist Executive Director with grant-writing
• Provide outstanding customer service, and assist with
• Support the mission and culture of the library
Candidates will have a degree in Accounting, Business
Administration or related field with a minimum of two years office management experience or relevant training/
coursework. Must be able to maintain a high level of
professionalism and confidentiality and possess a high
degree of interpersonal skills. Experience with QuickBooks
The library offers competitive compensation, a family friendly work environment, and professional training.
Please send a cover letter and resume by December 31 to the
attention of Lacey Love by email as a PDF or Word
attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
Bradford Area Public Library, 67 West Washington Street, Bradford, PA 16701.