At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision transforming patients lives through science.
In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change.
We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer.
Join us and make a difference. POSITION SUMMARY
This position provides operational support for the Content Management team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Content Management Librarian team to streamline BMS's digital asset library and assist with daily operations and workflow development and implementation of best practices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Becoming familiar with the Content Management Team s operational processes and objectives.
- Provide support with process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Compile user data related to security and permissions in support of internal audits.
- Collect best practices, questions, and issues.
Research solutions to issues and vet with team.
- Track metrics and create dashboard on program outcomes.
- Assist with monthly review of metadata tagging accuracy of published content.
- Schedule and participate in bi-weekly meetings for librarian team, track improvement actions and perform follow-ups as required.
- Update SharePoint site related to Content Management processes and dashboards.
- Prepare training materials for team meetings or Lunch & Learns.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL (33601)