PAUL SMITH'S COLLEGE
Paul Smith's College is the only private four-year college inside the Adirondack Park. The campus consists of 14,000 acres of breathtaking natural beauty, diverse wildlife, and endless outdoor adventure. PSC is unlike any college in America. Its location and historic legacy offer students unparalleled opportunities through the departments of Environment & Society, Forestry, Natural Science, Business & Hospitality, and Culinary Management https://www.paulsmiths.edu/academics/all-programs/ .
The Weekend Library Technician provides customer service support to library patrons and assists staff with administrative duties of the library. They support the educational mission of the College through work in the areas of library circulation, collection maintenance, and staffing the library service desk. Hours are typically Saturdays and Sundays during the semester, fewer when classes are not in session and throughout the summer.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Customer service experience
* Knowledge of computers, including email and Microsoft office suite
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Interest in working with patrons in one-on-one or group situations
* Desire to share varied workload in a team atmosphere
* Associates degree
* Familiarity with libraries or library work experience
* Experience with online resource searching
Applicants should complete the on-line application and submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
It is the policy of Paul Smith's College to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
provided by The Adirondack Daily Enterprise
Location/Region: Paul Smiths, NY (12970)