|About this Job:||
The Coordinator, Webcasts position is an ideal opportunity for an individual with 1-2 years of digital content and/or events experience to expand their skills working with our robust webcast business. The position will report to the Director of Marketing and serve as the liaison between sales, editorial, and sponsors to coordinate, traffic, market, and provide administrative and customer support for all Library Journals, LLC (Library Journal, School Library Journal, The Horn Book) webcasts.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter with excellent organizational skills, high energy, and an analytical mindset. An interest in libraries, librarians, and technology are a plus.
· Coordinate the production and marketing of as many as 3 webcasts per week
· Manage the global webcast calendar and project timeline for each webcast or event, working with the sales rep(s), sponsor contact(s), webcast vendor, and presenter(s) to ensure quality events
· Work with the editorial team(s) and/or sponsor(s) to develop an accurate and enticing event title and description to be used for all marketing materials, and work with the marketing design team for all creative materials
· Build marketing and registration pages, email notifications, and email marketing deliverables using appropriate templates and best practices
· Coordinate and conduct training sessions for presenters and/or sponsors, and run the live presentations
· Deliver individual webcast reports and leads to appropriate stakeholders, immediately after each event and on a monthly basis, as scheduled
· Update and maintain video archives of past events
· Maintain clear documentation for timelines, deliverables, and production (scripts, marketing messages, etc.) and ensure regular communications with sales rep(s), sponsor(s), participants, and webcast vendor
· Support web development team to ensure timely and effective deployments of marketing emails as needed
|How to apply:||
Interested applicants should forward resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 614-873-7620. Due to the high volume of responses, only resumes with salary requirements will be considered. No relocation. EOE, E-Verify Member.